Mobile RV Services
At Keep Camping Mobile RV Repair, Ron is dedicated to offering and completing the best repair possible for your situation. His experience, professionalism and in-depth knowledge are the keys behind our reputation.
- Service call is $140 +tax (includes drive time & up to 30 minutes of labor time, *exceptions apply)
- After initial 30 minutes (if applicable), our rate is $140 per hour + parts & appropriate shipping costs + total tax. Certain jobs have a set rate while others are either quoted or considered time-in.
- Service area is a 30 mile radius from our office in Fletcher, NC. Call for longer distance rates (between 30-40 miles). We do not travel beyond 40 miles.
- No free estimates
- Moldings (Insert Trim)
- Roof Vents
- Slide Toppers
- Caulking (Spot seal)
- 120 Volt & 12 Volt Wiring
- Transfer Switches
- 30 or 50 Amp Cords
- Black Water Tank and Valve Issues
- Grey Water Tank and Valve Issues
- Water Systems Repair
- Faucets, Toilets, & Showers
- Fresh Water Tank and Pump Issues
- LP Lines
- Safety Checks/Leak Test
- Ovens & Stoves
- Tanked Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Roof Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Basement Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Hydronic Heat Systems
- RV Refrigerators
- Complete Spring Flush-out/Dewinterization – A complete flush of your water tank and water lines
- Complete Winterization – Emptying water heater and blowing out all water lines then adding RV antifreeze in all water lines and drains
- Annual maintenance cleaning of RV appliances
- Slide repair and adjustment
- Jack and Landing Gear Repair
- Permanent camper leveling/blocking
- Permanent plumbing to septic
Campers rely on us for a friendly and convenient solution for their camper needs.
Start your camping season off right! Give yourself plenty of time prior to upcoming trips to have maintenance and/or repairs completed.